Never say never! I have said since I first heard the word "blog" I would never even try to have one. How does a mom of 3 have time for that? Well, thankfully setting this up has been very easy so far. Believe me, I am so not a "techie." For those of you who know me, I know you are laughing out loud!
I hope you visit this space to stay connected with our family. All too often, we are very busy and don't "visit" like we need to. Don't you miss the times when we used to just visit. I can remember growing up, people would just stop by our house on their way somewhere just to visit. I want this to be a sort of virtual visit if you will. I'll try to keep you up to date on our lives. Be patient with me, I am so very new at this! Hope you all have a great weekend! Try to make time to actually visit with someone.
Steph
B-E-L-I-E-V-E
13 years ago




3 comments:
You go gurl!! Maybe one day i will have enough sense to do a "blog" thingy!!! You have a BEAUTIFUL family...I love that picture!! see you soon, Ruthie
Stephanie,
This is great! Now we can "see" what ya'll are up to more often! I love blogging and it has been a great way for me to journal our lives and then reflect back on later. You'll have to update often (when you find time!).
Love, Julee
WOW, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH!!!!!!!!!!
I just love it pictures and updates about the small and big events of life with the Singley's.(like Sam trying to jump in the pool with the kids) I know you will enjoy this so much Steph. I could go on and on about my daughter and grandchildren but there would not be enough room on this comment page. I just wish there was spell check on Blog. Oh well you will just have to overlook my spelling. We would also like to hear what "Daddy" Singley has to say (like how does he feel about 3 children, 3 dogs, a fish,and a cat that by the way he has allergies to) What a guy,they had 2 dog's not enough my wonderful daughter just had to get Spencer (my hero) a puppy... Did she ask Scott, of course not he's at work so they just happen to stop by and take a peep....Now for those of you who don't know Steph has a weakness for stray's. By the way Sam is not a stray , thank goodness. So you have Steph, Sarah Elizabeth, Sophie May,who will by pass you to love a dog or cat and of course my superman Spencer who goes crazy for this puppy Sam and I admit he is just adorable. Point is now they have to get Sam, and Scott I love you for putting up with my daughter and grandchildren you truly are 1 in a MILLION. Did he get mad No!!! Christy (Steph's sister) asked did Scott get mad? Steph's comment ""why no."" Christy can't believe it!! Steph said " you just got to know your man..."
Thank goodness The Lord Blessed her with good sense to PICK THE RIGHT MAN.
Well, I'm sure to get a call from Steph as soon as she see's this... Could be my last Blog. Hope not, just all in fun.
Give my little angels a hug for me.
Love ya!!
Nanny
Post a Comment