Thursday, July 24, 2008

Girl's Night Out





There is nothing like spending time with your girlfriends! Tonight I hosted Girl's Night Out at my house. We had a blast (or at least I did)! I am such a perfectionist, I worry myself to death (and my dear hubby) about having everything just right. But, when it comes down to it, no one cares or notices if everything is perfect. All that matters is that you laugh until your belly hurts, which we did! If you don't currently get together with some friends, I strongly encourage it. We do it monthly and I can't stand to miss out on it.

Tonight was a bittersweet GNO. One of our faithful, Kristi, is moving next week, so this was her last one. I can't imagine what it is going to be like without her here. She will truly be missed! Kristi, I know you will find another group of ladies to laugh with about the things that daily life brings, but remember you'll always have a place with us.

I can't go without telling my mom happy birthday! You know how old you are, so I don't need to share that! I hope you have many more wonderful birthdays to follow!












1 comment:

Stephanie Kelley said...

Hey Stephanie! Welcome to the blogging world. I started not to long ago and really like it. And I love seeing what is going on in other people's worlds. I can't wait to see the updates from your family.
Stephanie