Thursday, January 1, 2009

Favorite Christmas memories



Sorry for not posting sooner. We were caught up in the whirlwind of Christmas. It was very busy with activities, parties, family gatherings. It seems as if Christmas came so soon this year and was over just as fast. I really want us to slow down next year. I'm going to have to do a better job of scheduling and saying no! Maybe that will be one of my resolutions for the new year.












The kids absolutely loved Christmas this year. One of their favorite things was George, our elf on the shelf. Every morning they would scurry around the house looking to see where he had landed from his visit to the north pole. Another thing they really enjoyed is the basket of Christmas books in the living room. Every night they would want to read stories about baby Jesus or about some of the other fun things associated with Christmas. The three of them had such excitement this year! I am really sort of sad that next year they will be older and with each year, I know some of their enthusiasm will dwindle. I am so thankful we have "little ones" to celebrate with.



Happy New Year! May you all have a year full of peace and joy!

No comments: