Yesterday was my nephew's birthday. Tate celebrated his 3rd birthday at the Montgomery Zoo. Spencer, Nanny and I had a great time! Spencer loved the zoo! He has been before, but doesn't remember. He talks such a big "game" about how he is going to ride the rhinos and bears. He thinks he is so tuff.
Tate had a fabulous birthday! He loved all of his family riding the train with him. He was amazed everyone was on there together. Happy birthday Tater bug, we love you!
Nice look Nanny!
The girls stayed home with Scott. Di came up to help with the busy weekend. Sophie had her first soccer game. You will see no pictures of her in her uniform because she was in a "Sophie" mood and refused. Sarah Elizabeth had her weekly riding lesson, Di took her to that. The girls also had birthday parties yesterday evening. Then there was the 50th anniversary of our church today. Whew! No wonder Scott needed a little reinforcement. Thanks Di!
Oh- one other thing. Okay friends, why have you all not let me in on the wonder of Sam's! Yes, I am now a card carrying member who has the right to buy bulk! I love it! I loaded Nanny's Yukon down with items such as 600 paper plates, 48 pudding cups, 20 rolls of paper towel, and a freezer full of frozen goodness. If there is a sudden natural disater, the Singleys shall be sustained! I can't wait to go back.




1 comment:
Stephanie
I love your new blog look. You must really have a great friend that can help you out whenever you need her.
Post a Comment