Spencer is cast free! He got the cast off of his leg today, but in all honesty, he had been dealing with the cast so well, now he's having trouble walking on his own. His doctor said this is completely normal and it may take several days to get used to walking without the cast. His foot is sore and stiff which seems the same as pain to him. So now he is refusing to walk, he crawls. We were told to not make a big deal about it and he would get over it. So for now, I have a 32lb "baby" I am carrying around. I really am disappointed his foot is so sore, he was really looking forward to playing. On top of that, Scott has been out of town this week, leaving me with double duty. I know I am guilty of taking for granted all the things Scott does to help me. Out of town trips are good reminders of how fortunate I am to have an involved, hands on husband. If nothing else, he can at least carry our 32lb baby!! Thankfully he will be home tomorrow before Hanna hits (he is in Florida). We are praying for a safe trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment