

Time flies. Everybody says it but no one believes it until you have children of your own. Yesterday Sophie turned 5. I cannot believe she is 5!! Our sweet, mischievous, middle child, and baby girl. Her life has been somewhat of a blur to me. She was a horrible sleeper as a baby and just after her first birthday, we found out there would be another Singley baby. Her whole little life has been sandwiched between big sister's activities and little brother's napping schedule. She adds such delight and fun to our family. She has a very quirky personality (reminds me a lot of aunt Christy), a whole lot of spunk, and the most giving spirit. She would give away just about everything if we allowed it. Many times her friends go home with what used to be Sophie's belongings.
The day started out with me telling (actually singing, which she insisted I stop) her happy birthday. She asked, "Am I 5 today?" Yes honey. "Right now?" Yes. She later told me she didn't feel like she had turned 5. I know the feeling. She and Spencer went to mother's day out, then our family along with 2 of Sophie's best buds went to Chuckie Cheese. They had a blast!! We did too. It was a very low stress birthday(I'm all about that) but lots of fun none the less. What a great day! Happy birthday Sophie!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sophie!
From Sydney Rogers!!
Hope you had a great birthday!
Stephanie-
I love your blog. It is so great seeing all of your family pics. I am so happy for you and Scott. I will add you to my blog list so I can follow your family. When you get a chance stop by ours. I would love to have you visit.
Lara (Rainey)Simpkins
hey stephanie and scott
love the blog
we have one as well
glad you found me on FB
your children are just precious
take care
Post a Comment