Saturday, August 30, 2008

Long time...no post!

Sorry it's been a few weeks since I posted. Like every year, it takes a little time to get adjusted to our new school schedule. That, along with life, and before you know too much time has passed. Not much to report around here. Spencer has been doing great with his cast. It is unbelievable how he gets around with only one "good" leg. He still runs and jumps and plays as if everything is fine. He has really only complained a couple of times. Amazing!! He should get the cast off this week. I'll let you know.

Sarah Elizabeth had her first horseback riding lesson today. She loved it and did really well! She is taking English riding lessons. Totally different from the "western" riding I did growing up. I must admit, I love that she loves to be around horses. It was great being out there with her today around all the horses and all that goes with them!

Sophie is enjoying school and getting ready for soccer to start. That will be lots of fun to watch! Scott is coaching her team, how great is that for the two of them! She is also starting ballet at a local christian school for the arts. I think it is so awesome Sarah Elizabeth is able to receive a private christian education and the girls have access to "the arts" from a christian perspective. We are so blessed!

No comments: